I love the new year. A fresh new page, with new resolutions to keep (and break), and the determination to make this year better than the last. There is a saying; how you spend your new years is a reflection of how your year will be. Like it? Obviously if you had an awesome time, but not so much if it was the reverse. New Years in KL is always spent in the following order: Lunch or dinner with the parents followed by counting down the new year with the best friend and the boyfriend. Never neglect the family. You will regret it in the future when your kids scoot off with their friends in their futuristic bikes. That was a bit random.
2011 is going to be a big year for me because:
- it will be my last (hopefully) year in London;
- it will be the first year I spend Raya with my family back home in KL;
- I will be taking a 4 months hiatus from work and studying;
- it will be the last time I will ever have to study for an exam;
- it will be my last year living in the Johan Soh residence.
I told you it was going to be big!