I love new beginnings! Big hopes and dreams, great aspirations and goals. Some of mine this year are:
- To spend more time in the kitchen. I’ve always loved baking. I just need to find someone to clean up the mess after. Not to mention someone to eat them once they’re done.
- To put things down onto paper. Pictures, notes, thoughts. Especially now that I have a little family of my own.
- To start work. Enough of this tai tai life. Any longer I can feel my brain melting into putty.
- To invest in more classic pieces that will surpass my lifetime. Rather than succumb to style fads that may or may not work in a few years time.
- To be more technology savvy. I’m hopeless – apart from this blog, I have very little stance in the tech world. I barely exist. Time to do something about that. The husband would be so proud.
So here’s to the new year!